Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wooden board classes for Chile

Paul Reisberg in Cornwall in the UK arbosurfboards.blogspot.com.au would like to let you know that " from end of November until early February I will be traveling and surfing in Chile. if there are any wooden board builders from Chile I would be happy to connect with them. I can't bring any tools or material with me but if anyone in Chile is keen to organise wood and glues I am definitely up for building a board or two whilst i'm there."
 Paul uses the Tree to Sea method of building boards for his classes and this is a selection of boards built in recent classes. So if you are interested in a class with him while in Chile this is a great opportunity to learn from a great teacher and accomplished board builder.


arbosurfboards.blogspot.com

No comments: