Friday, July 20, 2012

SUP from the Great Lakes


 Morning Grant,
" Just wanted to drop you a quick line and let you know that I check out the wooden surfboards blog daily. What an awesome place to get the creative juices flowing. I also wanted to share some pics of my latest project with you. I just finished my 4th SUP for a friend here in Michigan.Keep up the good work sharing the stoke!"

Cheers from the great Lakes,
Ian Mortensen
www.honu-boards.blogspot.com.au

 It is great to see guys building boards all over the world and using them to enjoy the water where they live. Guys from all walks of life and backgrounds chipping away at a project for months on end through the winter to have a new toy for the up coming summer. A couple of mates doing it together. Or someone in a hi rise in the city building it the spare room or balcony. Thanks guys for sharing your project and story.

 Ian looks like he has done a nice job and having fun on the lakes.

No comments: